Behr & Co
Incense Holder | Travertine
Genuine Italian Travertine | Natural stone
This exquisite natural Italian travertine bowl is designed as an incense holder. Carved with a 2mm hole in the centre, it will hold your favourite smelling incense stick upright, in place. You can also use it as a bowl to store your jewellery or various accessories around the home.
- Solid Italian Travertine stone (Creamy with dark grey, beige and gold veins)
- Honed finish
- 11cm x 11.5cm x 4cmH
- 4 felt surface savers included to protect your table tops
- Tone and vein variation will appear on natural stone, as well as imperfections in some parts such as pitting, fissures, chips & cracks. This adds to the unique beauty of marble...no single piece will ever be the same as another.
- Be aware that food and liquids containing oils, acids and strong pigments can cause some slight marking or discolouration over time.
- Wipe down with a clean damp sponge and dry.
- We suggest you use incense with an internal bamboo stick (these are common incense stick variety). This will allow you to easily remove the remaining stick once it has finished burning. Feel free to vacuum the ash from the bowl after each use.